At the Law Offices of Lisa Esposito, P.A., we believe in donating our time and resources to make our community a better place, for today and for the future. As such, Attorney Esposito is active in a variety of professional, civic and charitable organizations, both in her community and throughout Florida.
Throughout her career, Attorney Esposito has been recognized for her unwavering commitment, dedication, and support of numerous causes, a sampling of which includes:
- In 2011-2012, Attorney Esposito was twice recognized by UF's Tampa Gator Club as Volunteer of the Month for her outstanding dedication to community service.
- In January 2010, Attorney Esposito was honored by the University of Florida Alumni Association as 2010 Leader of the Year, an honor bestowed on only one UFAA chapter president each year.
- In 2010 under Attorney Esposito's Presidency UF's Tampa Gator Club, received three awards: Outstanding Club Communications, Brick-Builders and Gators For Higher Education.
- In February 2009, Aging Solutions, a non-profit agency that assists the elderly and the developmentally disabled, honored Attorney Esposito for her volunteer work and for chairing the 2008 Elves for the Elderly Holiday Campaign Gift Drive, one of the most successful holiday drives since its inception in 2002.
- In December 2008, U.S. Army, Co. C, 1-244th Assault Helicopter Battalion, stationed in Camp Anaconda, Balad, Iraq, honored Attorney Esposito for chairing Operation Orange & Blue, a campaign to distribute Gator gear to US soldiers serving in Iraq.
- In 2007 Attorney Esposito was honored as Volunteer of the Year, by the Tampa Gator Club for her unwavering commitment to UF and her local community.
- In 2006 the University of Florida Alumni Association honored Attorney Esposito with its Region Three Volunteer Award for chairing International Gator Day, a day of fun activities for the children of the Spring.
- Throughout 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, UF's Tampa Gator Club, has awarded Attorney Esposito its Gator of the Month Award for the chairing of numerous events and committees, including International Gator Day, the Scholarship Golf Tournament, Kick-Off Party, Academic Scholarship Dinner Reception, and its fundraising drives.
- In 2005-2006, Women's Peace Power Foundation honored Attorney Esposito as a Women of Peace, for her volunteerism and commitment to eradicating domestic violence and child abuse.
- Attorney Esposito has been honored by Orange County's Legal Aide Society for her pro-bono legal work in the areas of domestic violence and homeless advocacy.
BOARD POSITIONS &
- Since 2012 Attorney Esposito has served as the Public Relations Chair for the Peg Leg Pirates, a local 501c-3 non-profit organization that assists children, veterans and adults with amputations, including the provision of scholarships, specially designed bicycles, and prosthetics.
- In May 2012, Attorney Esposito co-chaired local 501c-3 non-profit, Women's Peace Power Foundation's Mother's Day Tea Party, where all funds raised go to support eradicating domestic violence and child abuse.
- Since 2012, Attorney Esposito is on the Board of Aging Solutions, a local non-profit designed to provide guardianship and assist the elderly and special needs wards of the State of Florida.
- Since 2011, Attorney Esposito has been a member of Hillsborough County Bar Association' Community Services Committee, volunteering with Make a Difference Day- Adopt a Veteran Project and currently is the Event Chair for Dining With Dignity at Trinity Café, a local non-profit serving sit-down meals to local homeless and the working poor.
- In winter 2011, Attorney Esposito again worked with Tampa Gator Club and Aging Solutions, chairing the "Elves for the Elderly" Holiday Gift Drive, which successfully adopted one hundred elderly and special needs wards of the State of Florida for the holidays.
- For over 10 years, Attorney Esposito has served on the board of directors for Women's Peace Power Foundation, a non-profit 501c organization dedicated to eradicating domestic violence and child abuse.
Since 2004 Attorney Esposito has served on the board of directors for UFAA/Tampa Gator Club, holding positions including Volunteer Chair, President-Elect, President and Immediate Past President.
Since 2008 Attorney Esposito has served on the University of Florida, Hillsborough County Regional Foundation Council.
Since 2009 Attorney Esposito has been a member of the Krewe of the Peg-Leg Pirates, a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting children and disadvantaged adult amputees with medical and other special need items.
Attorney Esposito has been involved in Hillsborough County Bar Association's Community Liaison Committee, Judicial Reception Committee and Lawyers For Literacy Campaigns.
- From 2003 through 2005, Attorney Esposito volunteered her services at Channel 13, Fox's Ask-A-Lawyer Program
CHARITABLE AND CIVIC SPONSORSHIPS
The Law Offices of Lisa Esposito, P.A. has and will continue to sponsor a wide variety of charitable causes in the community, including the following:
- Silver Sponsor, Hillsborough County Judicial Reception;
- Ybor City's Heritage Festival;
- Animal Coalition of Tampa's Annual Gift Drive, Stride For Strays and Spay-hetti and No Balls Fundraising Dinner;
- RVR Horse Rescue;
- Save Our Homeless Pets and Abandoned Dogs of the Everglades
- Diabetes Foundation;
- Tampa Bay Humane Society;
- American Heart and Stroke Association;
- Susan G. Komen - Race for the Cure, Breast Cancer Walk;
- Aging Solutions' Charitable Holiday Gift Drive, 2004-2009; - CHANGE TO 2011
- UF/Region Three Operation Orange & Blue Charitable Gator Drive for US Soldiers in Iraq;
- Shriner's Circus, supporting children with special needs;
- American Cancer Society - Cattle Baron's Ball & Relay For Life;
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital;
- Coalition for the Homeless - Orange County/Orlando;
- Women's Peace-Power Foundation;
- Notorious Krewe of the Peg-Leg Pirates Charity Skeet Shoot – Silver Sponsor;
- UF, Tampa Gator Club - Scholarship Reception, Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament, International Gator Day, Kick-Off Party & Gator Gatherings;
- UF Foundation Board;
- Pinellas County Gator Club's Memorial Scholarship for Katie Zimmer;
- Tampa Police Department's Police Athletic League;
- Tampa Police Department Anti-Drug Campaign for Children; and
- Florida Revolution Soccer Children's League.